zaterdag 12 maart 2011

Happy Birthday to me ;)

Tonight I'm celebrating my 26th birthday with my friends at my sisters house. I wanted to make a big cake (it's my first all by myself..) in blue&white.. This colour-combination I've loved  for such a long time and I'm sooo happy with the result. Hoping my gasts will love it too.

The fillings are chocolatecake with chocolate fudge cream and vanillacake with cherryfilling.
The bows, baroque-applications and cameo's are made from molds and the sugar pearls are put on by hand (I believe there are about 300 of them...). The lace-border is real :)

Working all week on it and it was a good practice as I have another three-layered cake in a month.

I'm already wondering which colours will be used on my next birthdaycake ;)

Have a great weekend!




Best Blogger Tips

2 opmerkingen:

  1. wauwwwwwwwww wat een stijlvolle taart heel erg mooi.

    Mag ik jou wat vragen?
    -Hoe plak jij jouw decoraties op de taart met water? of met wat anders hoor het graag.
    -En hoe krijg je het voorelkaar dat al die losse pareltjes blijven zitten?
    -Welke spuitmond gebruik jij voor de botercreme op je taart aan te brengen zag een foto er van van welk merk is deze? en waar te koop?

    Mijn e-mailadres: wendykalkhoven@hotmail.com
    ik hoop dat je mijn vragen wilt beantwoorden?

    Alvast een heel fijn weekend

    Groetjes Wendy

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Hartelijk dank voor de reactie!
Ik lees ze altijd en ben er ontzettend blij mee! Bij een vraag zal ik sowieso altijd reageren.

Groetjes,

Nadine