donderdag 17 maart 2011

Wilton Course 1 Decorating Basics, lesson 1

My first official course I'm following. Thinking it would be nice to learn some new technics, I subscribed for the Wilton Decorating Basics Course with my friend Angela. We started two weeks ago on march 4th. Today is our second lesson and I'm looking forward to it.

The group is so nice and the first evening we finished 30 minutes later than we had planned. Well, six women talking about and working with cake is always a good combination ;)

Here are some pictures from my first lesson:

That's me, very concentrated ;)
 
my first try-out with buttercream icing stars

My friend Angela, also very concentrated hihi.




Best Blogger Tips

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Hartelijk dank voor de reactie!
Ik lees ze altijd en ben er ontzettend blij mee! Bij een vraag zal ik sowieso altijd reageren.

Groetjes,

Nadine