zondag 25 maart 2012

My new chest of drawers...

Here it is!

Last week I saw this wonderful chest of drawers in a antique furniture store I often visit. I never seen a chest like this before. It looked so pretty and was calling "Nadine, please, do take me home.."

Not sure where it would look good and if it would fit, I decided not buying the chest and first find a perfect spot. 
At home, I kinda regret, I didn't took the chest home..

But I found the perfect spot in my living room, next to the television. So, a few days later, I returned to the store, hoping the chest would still be there.. Thankfully, it wasn't taken by someone else..

I'm so happy, I can call it mine now..!















Have a great Sunday!



Best Blogger Tips

2 opmerkingen:

  1. What a perfect fit! It was obviously destined to be yours...I'm so glad it was there when you went back.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Hartelijk dank voor de reactie!
Ik lees ze altijd en ben er ontzettend blij mee! Bij een vraag zal ik sowieso altijd reageren.

Groetjes,

Nadine