zondag 5 augustus 2012

Blanc et noir


A few weeks ago I was asked to make a birthday cake for a lovely lady. I had the complete free hand. 

I really wanted to work with SugarVeil again and thought, black and white would be pretty to combine with SV. 
With the weather is was hard to work with the SV, but with great help from Michele Hester, it turned out pretty good. Thanks for that Michele!

This is my second cake with SugarVeil and it has been a while, since my last cameo cake. But I still adore cameos.. 

I do love making a cake in black and white, once and a while. 
At the end of august I'm making a two layered wedding cake, also in black and white. 

The cake turned out to be a simple, elegant en chique cake. 


Have a great sunday evening!












Best Blogger Tips

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wow Nadine, I just wanted to tell you I love your cakes and this one is just Beautiful!!
    I even pinned a couple of your cakes on Pinterest!

    Take care, Mirjam

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Hartelijk dank voor de reactie!
Ik lees ze altijd en ben er ontzettend blij mee! Bij een vraag zal ik sowieso altijd reageren.

Groetjes,

Nadine