maandag 13 augustus 2012

Lovely Paris Part 2

Ever since my friend Tessa and I visited Ladurée in London, I'm a big fan. I adore their macarons and boxes.. So, I was looking forward visiting Ladurée in Paris with my friend Mandy.




Unfortunately, the large Ladurée was closed due to renovation. 
I was so sad not being able to visit the inside and have a sweet lunch.





But, luckily, it wasn't the only store in the city. So, we went to visit the one in Lafayette. 

There I bought macarons and tea. 
A very, very special tea that is called "Thé Marie Antoinette". As you may know, I love everything that has to do with Marie Antoinette, so I HAD to buy this tea. Besides, the tea tastes wonderful! It's black tea with rose petals, grapefruit, lemon, orange, pineapple, tangerine, lime and honey.


Back at home, I enjoyed my macarons and my tea while I was thinking about wonderful, new memories made in a lovely city... 
















Best Blogger Tips

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Hartelijk dank voor de reactie!
Ik lees ze altijd en ben er ontzettend blij mee! Bij een vraag zal ik sowieso altijd reageren.

Groetjes,

Nadine