zaterdag 24 november 2012

It's time for Christmas

Hello my dear readers!

The next few weeks are very busy and I'm unable to turn my house in a Christmas house next week, as I always do on December 1st.

So, this weekend is all about the Christmas tree and decorations (and ofcourse Frank Sinatra, Bing Crosby and the Andrew Sisters ;)). 

Can't wait to show you everything! 

Last year I decorated my tree in bright colored figurines, this year it's all about white and antique silver. 

How is your tree going to look like? What color(s) do you use this year?


Have a wonderful weekend!





Love,

Nadine



Best Blogger Tips

1 opmerking:

  1. So excited to see your white and antique silver Christmas decor! Sure to be so pretty!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Hartelijk dank voor de reactie!
Ik lees ze altijd en ben er ontzettend blij mee! Bij een vraag zal ik sowieso altijd reageren.

Groetjes,

Nadine