maandag 31 december 2012

2012 in pictures...

Today I would like to show you my first whole year in my own house in pictures. 

Like every year, there has been ups and downs. 
Hopefully 2013 will bring many good, happy and lovely moments....


January


The beginning of a new year with lovely kalanchoes..


February


A little start towards Spring..



Visiting Scotland with my dear friend Carmen <3


March



A high tea for my birthday with some of my dearest girl friends <3


April


Easter brunch at my place with my parents, my sister and her boyfriend.


May


My favorite flowers on the diner table..


June


This month I've found two lovely French door blinds.


And a wonderful topic about my high tea on Bellenza..


July


Visiting Paris with my dear friend Mandy.. <3


August


The new kitchen was ready!



So happy to be on Alles Brocante, the first "Binnenkijken bij..". 


Claire of 24 Home wrote a wonderful topic about my cakes..


September


My first pillow frame..


Oktober


Lovely baby boos..


November


Enjoying the little things..


December



A white, silver and green Christmas <3


Thank you all for following and reading my blog and above all, for the dear comments!

A final few words for you; until 2013!


Love,

Nadine



Best Blogger Tips

4 opmerkingen:

  1. Super leuk gedaan!
    Groetjes en een fijne avond.
    Milou.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Wat een mooi overzicht, zie ik dat ook nog even. Het allerbeste gewenst voor 2013!
    Lieve groet, Linda

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. So glad to have discovered your blog Nadine. you have such a lovely, cosy and inviting place here. i've so much enjoyed my first visita and already looking forward to the next.
    happy new year
    rita

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Thank you all for those sweet comments!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Hartelijk dank voor de reactie!
Ik lees ze altijd en ben er ontzettend blij mee! Bij een vraag zal ik sowieso altijd reageren.

Groetjes,

Nadine