vrijdag 1 februari 2013

Another corner


This week I received my two antique stable windows, that I bought online. Unfortunately one of the two was broken and the other didn't look at all like the two shown on the picture. 
I was very mad, very sad and will not think about it at all anymore. Just one word for the mister who sold them; Karma. 

This window is still intact and looks perfect on my chest of drawers combined with my ‘antiques’ sign, my candle stand from House Doctor and two old lace spools.

Tomorrow I’m going on a shopping/brocante spree, hopefully I will find lots of new things that make me forget this week’s purchase..


Have a wonderful week end! 







Love,

Nadine



Best Blogger Tips

1 opmerking:

Hartelijk dank voor de reactie!
Ik lees ze altijd en ben er ontzettend blij mee! Bij een vraag zal ik sowieso altijd reageren.

Groetjes,

Nadine