zaterdag 9 februari 2013

New brocante

As you know, I've visited some brocante shops last week and bought a few beauties.
Today I would like to show you my bottle rack and a bundle of old French papers. 

I was so happy to find a small bottle rack and it still looks great after all those years..
Right now, it holds my small collection of milk jugs on my dining table.




The old French papers are from the 19th century. I love to look at them, knowing they travelled a long way and still look so good. 

  




Have a wonderful week end!



Love,

Nadine



Best Blogger Tips

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Mooie nieuwe spullen heb je gevonden Nadine! En nu...Carnaval vieren, of toch niet?
    Ik wens je nog n fijne avond!
    NIcole

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ben er ook erg blij mee :)

    Nee, voor mij geen Carnaval! Jij?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Hartelijk dank voor de reactie!
Ik lees ze altijd en ben er ontzettend blij mee! Bij een vraag zal ik sowieso altijd reageren.

Groetjes,

Nadine